When you live in a city where the weather only feels like Fall for about a week, it can be difficult to fully embrace Pumpkin Spice Lattes and cozy sweaters.
But making your home feel like Fall, even when the weather is not cooperating, is actually pretty simple! Here are some of our favorite ways to decorate this Autumn season.
- Fall Bedding. While you may not need a down comforter just yet to keep you warm, new bedding can always make a bedroom feel refreshed and cozy.
- Mums. These are a staple of Fall, and they are available in all climates. They look great on your porch and add some Fall colors to your entryway or inside your home.
- Wreaths. A new wreath always spruces up your door and makes guests feel welcome. While plants may still be plush and green outside, adding warm fall tones will make your font door feel warm and welcoming.
- Pillows. New pillows for your bed and couches can give your home a nice cozy feeling. Fall textures like corduroy and velvet are great for this time of year.
- Table Decor. Fall kicks of the start of holiday season and cute table decorations can make every meal feel festive. You don’t need to go all out and get runners and chargers, just simple decorations can brighten up your dinner table.
Here are what our front doors look like. We hope they inspire you to get your front door ready for Fall!
Take a look at how a few small decorations can make a table feel festive! There are lots of cute items at Target right now to help you get yours ready!
So many pillows to choose from! Target has you covered this season with tons of great options!
What other decor do you get out each Autumn season? Let us know what gets you in that Fall mood!